After receiving study permit, ESPI arrange pre-departure orientations to prepare prior to your arrival on university campus.
Pre-Deparature Arrangements :
- Collect complete information about Canada
- Book Air Tickets
- Check that your current passport will be valid for at least six months beyond your travel date.
- Buy Travel & Health Insurance
- Accommodation arrangement in Canada
- Forex – consider buying travelers cheques for large denominations, as well as carrying a smaller amount of cash
- Airport Pick-up in Canada.
- Check baggage and customs limitations
- Get your documents in order and make photocopies to store in your baggage and keep at home, including:
- Airline tickets
- Travel insurance certificate
- Letter of Acceptance for your Canadian educational institution
- Key addresses and phone numbers
- Prescriptions for any medication you are carrying
- Traveller’s cheques—if applicable
- Medical and immunization records
- Academic history and university transcripts
- Find out about Canada and the town or city where you will be living and studying.
- Contact your Canadian educational institution with any questions you may have.