ESPI Celebrating 15 years of excellence - Fly Scholarship. Get 100% fee waiver on IELTS coaching fees*. Get flat 50% on IELTS exam fees*. Get IELTS free Material, free access to Library*. ESPI Consultants is a one stop solution for all your Travel needs. Passport, Visa Assistance, Coaching, Air ticketing, Leisure holiday packages. Our services are just a call away !!
Register For FLY Scholarship
uk1 min - FAQ UK FAQ UK

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How much will the ‘overseas’ fee for my course be?

Overseas fees can range from £5,000 to £18,000 per year, depending on the institution, the level of course and the type of course. Some institutions give details of the fees they charge on their websites.

Can I work whilst I am studying in the UK?

Most students on courses of more than 6 months will be given a passport stamp or visa sticker that allows them to work part-time during the term (up to 20 hours a week) and full-time during the vacations. However, for immigration, you must be able to show that you can afford to study and live in the UK without having to work. You must be able to show other sources of funding apart from your part-time work.

Is there any scholarships available?

Scholarships are offered by UK institutions, the British government, a number of organizations and sometimes, your government. Note that scholarships available to international students are very limited and the competition is very intense. Scholarships offered by most of the UK institutions are only partial and you may still need to pay the rest of the tuition fees, living and other expenses.

How much time should I spend in extra and co-curricular activities?

Even if you are going to work for 20 hours a day, you probably cannot read all the recommended books. Also if you spend too much time on clubs, pubs, theaters, concerts you will end up with short span of time. The trick is to find a balance between these two – academic and social activities.

How can I find out how a UK university is ranked?

The UK does not have an official system of university rankings. Several newspapers produce rankings using a variety of sources for their data. However, these may not have had input or support from the universities themselves. Those publishing ‘league tables’ include the Financial Times, the Guardian, The Times, The Times Higher Educational Supplement and The Sunday Times.

English has been my first language throughout school and college. Do I still have to take the English Language Test?

Most British institutions require you to prove your proficiency in English only if it has not been your first language. You may be required to either take the IELTS test which is administered regularly by the British Council at all its centers. Alternatively, the TOEFL is also recognized by British institutions. Contact Worldwide education for further details. worldwide counselors would be happy to assist you if you have any further doubts in this regard.

How can I open a bank account?

British banks, in common with their counterparts across the globe, have introduced new regulations about opening new bank accounts. Security procedures have been implemented which can lead to delays for overseas students who try to open an account on arrival. It is almost impossible to open a UK bank account As it is very difficult to open a bank account in the UK, we recommend that students open a bank account in their home country that has a UK branch or keep their existing account open at home until they are able to open a bank account here. This way, you will still have access to funds. To open a bank account you will need to show the following identification: passport School acceptance letter Proof ok UK address, usually in the form of a utility bill or halls of Residence contract.